Our membership schemes are open to anyone working in, or hailing from, Scotland. We offer a wide range of services to help you get your work noticed.
- SMC website profile including your contact details, biography, multimedia, news, and performances.
- Catalogue entries of your works
- Member receptions and networking events
- Access to member newsletter – High Notes
- Event listings of your concerts and performances
- Online hires or sales of your work
- 10% discount on all hires and purchases, printing and binding
- Social networking
- Opportunities page for commissions, funding, professional development etc.
- Job vacancies page
- Visual advertising (online)
- Visual advertising (printed materials)
- One to one phone calls, emails or meetings with SMC staff
Each of our membership schemes can be tailored to your requirements as an artist, so please get in touch to discuss your options.
- Individual (composer, freelancer, instrumentalist, singer / songwriter) – £120.00
- Group / Small Business (chamber ensemble, performing company, studio) – £300.00
- Corporate (academic institution, festival, national company, orchestra) – £600.00
- Student Rate (Please note you must provide current Student ID to obtain this membership) – £60.00
Meet the SMC Membership Officer Riah Fairweather:
Welcome! Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal meeting or if you would like any further information!